Friday 9 March 2012

Searching For Signs

2 Days Past Ovulation (DPO)

I am at that stage. The stage of making mountains out of molehills. Taking every little hiccup/twinge/soreness/etc and trying to turn it into a possible pregnancy symptom. Over analysing EVERYTHING. But...I have to admit..I love it. I love this wait so much better compared to the dull ovulation wait.

Possible It-All-May-Be-In-My-Head Symptoms:

 - This morning I woke up with a sore throat, heartburn and a stuffy nose (cold or pregnancy...? Hmmmm)
 - Bb/nipp tenderness gone. (sad face)
 - I had a VERY vivid dream last night...which is odd...I usually never dream.
 - I am slightly gassy but that could just be due to something I ate
 - Last night right before I fell asleep I had these weird cramps on my lower right side
 - Slept like a rock
 - Rise in temp

And...that's it. Nothing too spectacular for only two days in. In fact...most of these I had the last cycle and did not end up on the pregnancy wagon.

As for other news...well there isn't a whole lot... I will post about the baby shower on Monday. Boo to the time change by the way...I much prefer the fall when we gain an hour. Happy weekend and here is to hoping I get some obvious fabulous symptoms before next week!

2 comments:

  1. when do you usually test? how many dpo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last time I got a positive at 9DPO. I usually like to test with FMU when DH is home. This time that will be next saturday (St.Paddys Day). That will be 10DPO. Last cycle I tested at 10DPO and it was stark white...no line at all and I was like, "well thats great..." and that evening I started spotting. I have a short lutal phase which is why I think I get a positive earlier then some others.

      Delete