Monday 26 March 2012

Wine, Soft Cheeses & Caffine

I was living it up this weekend. And by living it up I mean I ate all the things I wouldn't be allowed to had I been pregnant. I had some wine, pop, brie, candy, hot dogs, etc, etc. It was lovely.
Because of the 4 hour drive to the cabin DH and I had lots of time to talk. We talked about kids and parenting and all sorts of things. During the drive I discovered I am sort of down to a flicker. The flame of TTC is gone and of course I still have hope but it is more of a faint flicker then anything. I have hope but it is sort of hard to find sometimes. I found when talking to DH the conversation and replies going on in my head were different then what I was saying. I was a serious negative nelly in my head.... It was sort of depressing.

I am so tired today I can barely keep my eyes open. DH had a hockey game last night and we got to bed well after midnight. Fine for some people but he gets up at 3:45 and I get up at 5:45 so the lack of sleep was definitely an issue. We also came home the weekend to find the house not as we hoped to have left it. We paid a painter to come in and paint the house and got home and there is a long LONG list of thing that are incorrect and poorly finished. Now I have a migraine. And you know how when you get so angry you feel physically ill? That is how I feel right now...and I have even had a chance to "sleep on it". Why oh why can't one thing go right!?

On the bright side the weekend was fun. There was tons of snow and DH had fun ice fishing while Molly ran around and wore herself out on the frozen lake. It is going to be a big surprise to her that she cannot "walk on water" when we go back during the summer time.

As for my cycle I am on CD5 just getting through the last legs of AF. I will probably start temping tomorrow or Wednesday and start my OPK on April 1st. Due to the progesterone I took last cycle who knows what will happen. I am not exactly sure how that might possibly screw up or regulate my body. All I know is we want to get pregnant in May. I am hoping that this break will have given my body what it needs and it can jump back on that baby-making bandwagon full force! It will certainly be interesting to see what the month of April brings..

1 comment:

  1. Glad u had a fun wknd! I'm drinking fully caffeinated Starbucks right now just waiting for af to show...blah blah. Try to enjoy this month off...I'm almost jealous...i feel so drained. I really pray your hope is renewed and you come back with avengence and get your bfp! Thinking about you lots! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete