Tuesday 27 March 2012

New Approach

I was debating whether to start my crazy regimen of TTC when it hit me...the first two tries I was on nothing..I was not doing green tea or red raspberry or baby aspirin or prenatals or pre-seed or ANYTHING. It was simply au natural and we didn't have a problem getting pregnant so that is what I am going back to. The only thing I will continue with is the temping and OPKs in order to know when I need to start taking the Progesterone. That...is not an exception in my mind it is a MUST. With my long crazy cycles and low progesterone counts that is the one thing that my body actually needs to make this TTC thing work. Well...that, DH and a perfectly lovely eggie of course, lol.

Yesterday I had the migraine from hell. I had it all day at work and then I went home, made dinner and promptly went to bed...at 8..lol. I was so out I slept through the entire hockey game DH and on and didn't even wake up when he came to bed at the end of the game. I was out good.

As for my cycle today is the last day of AF. Yay! Even though DH and I will be using condoms and not ATTC this cycle I am excited to see what the use of the progesterone will bring. Hopefully more predictable, shorter cycles. I could really use some good news/results this cycle because I think it will give me that burst of hope that I need when starting TTC in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment