Sunday 18 March 2012

BFN

11DPO

This morning I tested again and got a BFN. I think for sure I am out. I should have gotten my BFP before now. It seems I am at a loss of "symptoms" as well. I am not sure what to attribute to the Prometrium or possible pregnancy. I also have noticed my bbs are not full anymore which was a huge sign for me last cycle in knowing I was not pregnant.

To tell the truth I am really bummed. Now this means DH and I will be taking a break in order to not give birth during December or January. This also means that all my friends and family member who are having kids this year will not be in the same grade as ours. That really sucks. It would have been nice to have people to be with in the pregnancy along the way but I guess I am just destined to do this alone surrounded with pregnant women and their newborns as I try. I am hurt and sad and frustrated. It isnt supposed to be this hard.

It is really hard not to lose faith in something when you feel like you have done everything right. I guess I, in general, am just wrong for this.

1 comment:

  1. Hun...I'm so sorry. I want to tell you it's still too early...and it is...but I understand preparing yourself for the worst. I still think you have a chance and won't stop believing for you just yet. I totally get feeling left behind...I feel that way even more with every month that passes. Hang in there. Sending lots of hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete